Make my day

Nov 21 2009 Published by under Uncategorized

Alright, it's the weekend and I'm working but took a break to check out my new favorite website. Seriously, this made my day. How can you not appreciate pictures like this? I'm alternately fascinated and concerned for our country's future. I'm not kidding. It did make me laugh so hard I hurt, though.

• Anonymous says:

shit, that's funny. i hurt too now. jc

• biochem belle says:

Hailing from a land where getting a WalMart is a HUGE deal and having actually seen people in such ridiculous get-ups, I feel like such a terrible person for LMAO at this.Yet I keep going back.Because honestly where else would you see this.

• Prof-like Substance says:

I think this one hurt me the most. I had to take a break for a few minutes.

• biochem belle says:

*shudder*This is why I shop at Target.

• Comrade PhysioProf says:

Yeah, dude. Fat shaming, racism, misogyny, and homophobia are totally fucking hilarious.

• Prof-like Substance says:

CPP, the majority of the pictures center around the absurdity of what some people where in public and overall bizarre behavior.

• Prof-like Substance says:

Let me clarify that since it's semi-ambiguous. Do I think it's funny that a couple would wear matching outfits from the 80's? Yes. Is it odd that someone would wear full camouflage in the middle of a store? I think it is. Is it humorous that someone wouldn't even bother changing out of their pajamas before going shopping? Yes. I think it's possible to find people's behavior and choices funny without introducing fat shaming, racism, misogyny, and homophobia. I am also happy that people making racist or homophobic (for instance) statements with their clothing is something recognized as odd and inappropriate. And I enjoy a good mullet.Do I agree with every photo and comment on the website? No.

• biochem belle says:

PlS has pretty well explained my sentiments.Seriously, a raccoon on some dude's head is just strange.

• Anonymous says:

It would be funnier if Wal Mart wasn't the best grocery store we had in town.